1. Visit customers through the Internet and telephone, collect customer information, prepare files, and transfer valuable information to the sales department;
2. Company website maintenance, online sales, pay attention to the bidding website, and assist the sales department in preparing bidding related documents;
3. Establish and maintain good customer relationships and provide good customer service;
4. Work closely with the after-sales department to ensure that customers get high-quality after-sales service.
1. College degree or above, priority is given to sewage treatment, textile, environmental protection related engineering;
2. Persons with relevant work experience such as customer commissioner, customer service, customer representative are preferred;
3. Skilled in using office software and good communication skills;
4. Actively learn and have a good team spirit.
5. Sound affinity and good professional ethics;
Base salary + commission